(1) Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website) or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non-commercial purposes)
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(7) Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law – This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with British law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
(10) Our Contact Details – You can contact us by filling in the form on our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing a two weekly, monthly or six weekly subscription with Jimmy’s, you agree to an initial and recurring subscription payment. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges until the point at which your subscription is cancelled.
You may cancel your subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy [hyperlink here down page to cancellation policy].
As a subscription holder, you agree to be charged on a recurring date in line with your chosen subscription interval. We will continue to automatically process your payment at this interval unless you choose to pause or cancel your subscription.
The amount you are charged will change if you choose to change your recurring order between the dates you are billed. This change must be made up to 48hrs before your recurring bill and dispatch date. You will receive a confirmation email from Jimmy’s detailing your new order and chargeable amount.
If you choose to pause your subscription, this must be done up to 48hrs before your recurring bill and dispatch date. You will receive a confirmation email from Jimmy’s detailing your new order and chargeable amount.
To change or pause your recurring subscription, you must log in to your account. If you experience any difficulties, or do not receive a confirmation email, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible as your change or pause request may not be complete.
If an automatic payment is declined, we will not ship your order. You will receive a notification email to make you aware and to give you the opportunity to update or change your payment details.
By purchasing an annual, 3 month or 6 month gift subscription, you agree to an upfront payment of the total cost of the subscription for the duration you have chosen.
You will receive a notification email ahead of the final subscription dispatch date and given the chance to transfer ownership to the recipient or renew it for a further set period.
We do not accept returns for any consumable goods. Please refer to our standard shop terms and conditions [hyperlink to returns policy].
You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel on the day of dispatch, you will still be charged.
To cancel your subscription, you must log in to your account. If you experience any difficulties, or do not receive a confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as your cancellation may not be complete.
The cancellation request will take effect for your next pending dispatch and billing date, if requested more than 48hrs before this date.
Gift subscriptions cannot be cancelled as they are paid for in full upon ordering and will not automatically renew.
Gift subscriptions are not eligible for refunds after the first dispatch date.